Renting property with The Flatman Partnership
A wide selection of properties and locations - We have a wide selection of properties available across Berkshire; covering Reading and the surrounding area, Wokingham District, Langley and the surrounding area, Slough and beyond. We have rental properties to suit all needs and all budgets.
We adhere to the client money protection scheme, so you have peace of mind that your deposit is safe.
We have access to a wide number of skilled and trusted trades people who are able to quickly deal with any maintenance issues.
We use independent companies to provide an inventory report. This is one of the best ways of cutting down on any disputes between Landlords and Tenants.
Our costs are clear from the outset.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
You don't need to take our word for it that the service is great, see what our clients say here