Our Langley offices are running a prize draw this winter. If you instruct us on a sole agency basis from 1st December to 29th February, you will be entered into a prize draw to win £2,000 of M&S vouchers.
This promotion will run from 1st December 2015 to 29th February 2016, with the draw to be held by March 31st 2016.
For more information, please contact us
Terms and conditions of entry:
1. Promoter: The Flatman Partnership (south) (TFP), whose registered address is 10a Parlaunt Road, Langley, Slough, SL3 8BB.
2. Entrants will receive a chance of winning as:
a. New clients that formally instruct TFP (south) branch to sell or let their property on a sole agency basis with a minimum period of exclusivity of twelve weeks ending on or after 29th February 2016.
b. Existing clients that formally extend their agreement with TFP branch to continue to sell or let their property on a sole agency basis with a minimum period of exclusivity of twelve weeks ending on or after 29th February 2016.
3. The signed Agency contract, that has been fully and accurately completed by an owner, along with necessary documentation to allow full marketing to commence must be returned no later than 29th February 2016.
4. The entrant(s) shall receive one chance to win per property instruction and will be provided with confirmation thereof via e-mail. Please ensure you have received your confirmation no later than 29th February 2016.
5. All entrants must provide a valid postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
6. Each property instruction entitles the owner to one entry.
7. Entrants will be required to provide evidence that they are the legal owner(s) of the property in question.
8. Prospective entrants instructing TFP (south) on behalf of a property owned by a company will not automatically receive entry into this prize draw. Eligible entries will be confirmed in writing after instructions are received based on individual circumstances and the decision to exclude will be at our sole and complete discretion with no right of appeal.
9. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
10. The opening date for entries is 1st December 2015.
11. The closing date for entries is midnight on 29th February 2016.
12. The winners will be drawn at random from all complete entries received on or before the closing date.
13. The prize is as follows: M&S gift cards to the value of £2,000.
14. The draw will take place by 31st March 2016.
15. The winners will be notified by phone within two working days of the prize draw.
16. Your entry into the competition will only be valid if you have received an e-mail confirmation by close of business on 29th February 2016.
17. Where there are two or more legal owners of a property, those owners shall be required to nominate one recipient of the prize. This person shall be the winner to the scope of the terms and conditions of this document, leaving the owners of the property to agree distribution amongst themselves as they see fit. TFP (south) shall not be held liable in the event of disagreement.
18. The winners will be required to participate in publicity activity as seen fit by TFP (south), including being photographed accepting their prize at a TFP branch.
19. If the prize winners are not contactable to the extent that firm publicity arrangements are in place, their prize will be forfeited, with a new draw being carried out.
20. If the prize winners have not participated in such publicity, their prize will be forfeited and reallocated with a new draw being carried out.
21. The prize may vary due to availability but a comparable alternative of equal or greater value will be provided.
22. The prize is non-transferable.
23. No cash alternative will be given.
24. Any statements by the winners relating to TFP (south) or their prize may be quoted in marketing communications.
25. This draw is not open to employees of TFP (south), their families or any other employees of organisations associated with TFP (south).
26. No correspondence will be entered in to.
27. This draw is not subsidised or endorsed by Marks & Spencer plc.
28. In the event of any dispute whatsoever concerning the terms and conditions of the draw or the draws’ entries or winners, the decision of the TFP (south) Shareholder Directors shall be final and binding on all parties.